Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 6, 2009

Working My Ass Off for WHAT?

Ever since I've been in this financial mess, I've been working my ass off day and night just to get out of it and bring everything back to normal. A full-time employee, a freelancer on the side, a mom after the 8-hour job, and a preggy one who's on her 24th week. I'm feeling very tired working my ass off, for WHAT? Just to find out something which almost tear my heart into pieces a while ago. Betrayal! Lies!

I don't want to give up, but sometimes when I think that for three years now, I get the same betrayal, I ask myself, "Is it really worth holding on?" It's always about the same "TRUST" issue that we have, and it's so da*n tiring. How I wish I'm that naive and insensitive, how I wish I'm not as smart as I am so I won't find out about this betrayal. Can I just be one dumb person? Maybe that way, life won't be too complicated for me.

I'm really tired working my ass off, for WHAT? For nothing in the end? For losing? For not being treated right? I just want a quiet family life, that's all. But why this betrayal? Why this?

Image Credit: http://quickhttp.co.uk

4 comments:

mye said...

woh! i feel for you. i've been through different companies, met a couple of new friends and even worked with some old friends but you know what? it always seems, i'm out in the crowd.

Betrayal may be another thing for you but be strong and remember "pera-perahan" na lang to! you're working because you want to earn and not because of them :)

hold on girl and pray....

ryliej said...

Mye is right Phoebs.. Salamat palan sa pagdamay!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello there Phoebs! We got back since Sunday but wasn't able to visit blogs till now. They got sick (diarrhea) except me. We actually brought EJ to the hospital today because he is fevered (still is till now.).

I would like to thank you all for the wonderful and encouraging words you said and left at my blogs. For the sympathy and prayers, and for those who shared their blessings to the family! May God bless you all for your compassionate hearts!

jHeLea said...

it really saddened me sis every time na nag po-post ka ng sad posts....you've been through a lot and I'm a witness to that kasi avid fan mo ako....you deserve to be happy....pero alam naman natin na ang hirap ng buhay....daming complications... you are a strong woman sis at fighter ka!!!!....whatever situations you are into...kaya mo yan!!!! keep your faith in God....