Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Almost Ready

Yup, we're almost ready. Most of our bags are packed and only a few appliances left to be boxed. The kids are both very excited and the nanny is starting to look forward for an exhausting day tomorrow. I'm excited as well. But not too much, since I know tomorrow is going to be a long day. Imagine me and the nanny tagging along a toddler and a 5-year old kid while we move in. Whew, do you think we could even move around? And what I'm more worried about is that I'm 11 weeks pregnant at that. The past two weeks had been very stressful for me and honestly, I'm starting to feel pain at my lower abdomen from time to time. I just hope baby is still doing okay inside and that he will hang on until this whole moving in is over.

So yeah, everything is almost set for tomorrow. This is it! After months of waiting, we're off to the new house. Although we could have moved in a little earlier with Daddy to help us out, still I'm thankful that finally we're moving in, just a month behind schedule.

0 comments: