Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, PAPA GHIE!

Today is the birthday of the baby in between's papa. He's still away from us, so we just celebrated it with him there inside his room in Korea, and us here in our small place "feasting" on this little "salu-salo" that I prepared.



I could not think of a more special gift to give him, so I just decided to buy this small cake for him, with its candle blown by his daughter after we sung Happy Birthday.


You know, during occasion's like this, I could not help but feel sad because our celebration would be a lot happier if we are together. During my birthday last March, me and my friends were celebrating here inside the house, while he watched us in webcam; same thing when his daughter celebrates her monthly birthday.

It's really sad that we can't be together yet during these important occasions of our lives. But I know, this won't be forever. He will come home to see us, and hopefully he'll spend time with us especially on special days such as this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA GHIE! BABY GABY LOVES YOU SO MUCH!

0 comments: