Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 25, 2008

Home Alone

I'm alone, home alone for the first time after almost 6 months. I never thought that this could be so hard. I miss my little girl so much. While writing this post, I can imagine her lying next to me, her eyes gazing at me, and her face with that beaming smile enticing me to just sit and play with her.

Why did I ever agree with my baby's dad to let his mother take her for a vacation? Now, I'm so down, I couldn't even explain the loneliness that I'm feeling. It's so silent here, and it's killin' me.

I miss my little girl so much. As in soooo much. Every minute that passes without seeing Gaby inside this house is torture. This is just the first night, what about tomorrow, and then the next day, and the next??? Aaarrrgghhh!!!

Come home to Mommy soon Gab! This house is never a home without you.





1 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

I'm home alone this weekend...it's so quiet around here.

Tisha @ CrAzY Working Mom