Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 25, 2008

I Don't Want to Go Home...

When I was away from home last February and March, I kept on counting the days when I'd finally come home and be with the baby in between again. But now, it's the other way around. I don't want to go home, I swear. Why? Because it's the first time that I'll go home without my baby around.

Just this afternoon, Baby Gaby's nanny, Ate Ging, sent me a text message saying that Gaby's grandma was already there, ready to take Gaby with her for one-week vacation at her place, which is a couple of miles away from mine. After reading it, I felt like crying and my chest tightened as if I was running out of breath.

After almost 6 months of giving birth to this adorable little girl, this would be the first time that I'd be going home without her. Darn, just the thought of not seeing her cute eyes and smile when I opened that door, it tears my heart into pieces. And what more when I lie on my bed to sleep and wake up in the morning without her beside me...

Gosh, I'll gonna miss Baby Gab so much. I'm just not used to going home without her. She's the main reason why I'm always very eager to go home after working here inside the office for 9 hours. But now that she's not there, I find it so hard to leave the office, much more to open that door and see no one inside.


Can somebody adopt me for a week please?

0 comments: