While surfing the Internet last night, I came across this site that offers a portable activity center recommended for babies 6-18 months. It's called PopATot. And since Papa Ghie was online too, I shared to him the link and told him that it would be great for our 11-month old baby in between. He liked the gear himself and he said it would be the perfect buy since we are going to travel in a couple of weeks.
So, what’s really great about the PopATot? Here, let me list down some of its exciting features:
1. Toy loops to easily attach and remove our baby’s toys
2. Comfortable, padded, flexible, and durable seat
3. Cup holders pefect for baby’s training cup
4. Safety latch for added safety
5. Canvas cover to protect baby’s feet from grass and sand
6. Sturdy, lightweight, and collapsible frame for easy storage
7. Comes with an easy-to-carry case suited for traveling
8. For outdoor and indoor use
9. Comes with a free set of toys
10. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
So there. Now, if you also want to know more about this exciting product, you can visit PopATot homepage. Or if you have already applied as a PopATot tester or reviewer, you can go to PopATot review application to know more about your role.