Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Two Weeks More to Go

Yes, two weeks more to go and we're off to the airport to meet Papa Ghie! I'm getting more and more excited, and scared at the same time. I do hope that everything will turn out okay when he comes home. A lot of problems have been coming our way lately, and really this will be the best time for us to talk, and to patch things up between us. I love him so much, and I want us to be a complete family. But everything is up to us. If we keep holding on and believe in each other, no one will ever ruin the relationship that we have. Hopefully...

1 comments:

jHeLea said...

good luck sis...I'm really praying and hoping that you could finally talk and patch things up....you deserve to be happy and baby Gab deserves a complete and happy family....