I've already scheduled my trip to my hometown on Saturday to get the baby in between and her nanny, but until now I haven't got a place for us to stay here in the metropolis. A few days ago, my mind was already set to rent this studio type apartment in a place nearby. I even read the contract already and withdrawn the amount needed for the 1 month advance and 2-month deposit. However, my mind suddenly changed upon learning that the 2-month deposit is not consumable on the last 2 months, or not even the last month. So basically now, I'm back to scratch. Aaarrgghh!
Finding a place here in the metropolis totally sucks. It's not easy really, especially for a wife like me who is trying so hard to budget our finances. It would not be practical to get a big and expensive house/apartment/condo for rent since me and my husband are on the process of acquiring a house and lot of our own.
Actually, our initial plan was just to rent a place here so I can have my baby with me already. But then the plan changed when Papa Ghie decided to buy a property instead, so it would make as our first major investment. He has a point, right? After all, what's the use of earning a good compensation abroad if he can't see anything out of his earnings when he comes back here next year? But then I realized, buying a property is not as easy as I thought. Even if we are paying for the equity now, we can't move in yet, so I'm back to our initial plan and that is to rent a place.
Oh my, oh my...The clock is ticking and it won't be long before Saturday comes. Huhuhu... :( I already have some prospects but then all of them have more downsides than advantages. So, I need to find more options before tomorrow. And hopefully by Friday, I can already pay the advance and deposit. Ugh, I'm running out of time! Heeelllppp!!!