Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 31, 2008

All Our Bags Are Packed

I'm not singing a song here, indeed our bags are packed and we're ready to go. Supposedly, we'll start moving in to our new home tomorrow morning. But because of the problem that I encountered with Bayantel, I instructed Baby Gab's nanny to start packing our things so we can begin transferring them when I get home this afternoon. I'm not so excited anymore though, because everything seems not to go well with our moving out scene - Bayantel sucks, the landlord refused to give the key this morning, and worse I'm really broke.

Anyway, got to go now. I'll just share to you some pics of the new house once we are settled tomorrow. Bye guys. Happy Weekend! :)

0 comments: