Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Beauty Secrets Tag

I got this tag from Paula. To tell you the truth, I'm not really into beauty products these days. It's not that I'm not beauty conscious or something, it's just that I don't find so much time applying or using one in the morning or even at night. Honestly, I don't do any retouch stuff at all, not even my lipstick. But perhaps, when Papa Ghie is about to come home, I can do some changes..hehehe.

Okay, let me continue this tag now.

My Foundation: sorry, I don't use one
My Mascara: Avon, but that was a long time ago
My Blush: Would you believe me if I tell you that I use one of my lipsticks as my blush? Saw my Grandma doing this, so I just copied it from her.
My Day Cream: Amira Magic Cream (don't have one now, though)
My Lipstick: WetnWild (Is this a brand?) This was just given by my friend Anne when she came home from New York
My Beauty Product Brand: Hmmm..As of now, I have Dove products.
My Essential Beauty Product: Maxi-peel...hehe just kidding...
My Favorite Makeup Product: sorry, but I rarely put make up
My Perfume: Yessamine - from Avon
My Nails: nothing (FYI: I'm a nailbiter so I keep my nails free from anything)
My Feet: Ever Bilena lotion for now (gift from my bro)
My Hands: Dove Moisturizing Lotion (from Papa Ghie)

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: I dread the thought, but anyways, IF EVER, I'll bring
rubbing alcohol
soap
shampoo (wee..i can't think of anything)

Woman I Admire for their Beauty: Angelina Jolie (I can't get enough of her lips)
Woman with the Best Sense of Style: Hmmm...Tyra Banks?
My Ultimate Dream: To have a complete and happy family like Paula
My Favorite Fashion Publication: I only get to open one when I'm in a salon so I don't really have a favorite
Now let me tag a few people in my list: Jirl, Wats, Wendy, Lyn, Chie, and Maidz.

1 comments:

Paula said...

Thanks for sharing, Pheobe. Pareho pala tayo hindi mahilig mag make up.