Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Found A New Home, New Car Next

This morning, I visited the "house for rent" that I've been eyeing on for days now. At first, I had second thoughts of renting it because it was a little expensive and was way beyond my budget. But upon thorough inspection, I begun to like it, thus I arrived at a final option.

Now, what made me like the said house? First, it was huge: with two big bedrooms, a wide area for living room, kitchen, and dining, and a nice toilet and bath. Second, the rooftop has a superb space, and it would be perfect for Baby Gaby's 1st birthday party on November. And third, it has a garage. (wink)

Why the need for a garage? I know some of you will think that having a house with a garage is a little impractical for me, since I don't have a car yet. You may be right on that, but then hopefully, before the year ends, I'll have one (even 2nd-hand) of my own.

So, aside from having a garage ready for my "short-term-dream-car", I'm also getting myself educated now about car insurance. And to find the information that I need, I go to CarInsuranceRates.com - a helpful source for car owners and would-be car owners like me. It's a site which deals mainly on car insurance options and auto insurance quote. So, if you are a would-be car owner like me, why not check this site?

Now, I am more than excited to transfer to my new home, much more to have my own car parked on that garage. Whew, I know it won't be easy, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be long.

0 comments: