Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

Bye-Bye Debt!

Today is payday. But I'm not so happy about it. Why? Because no matter how I try to budget my pay, I still get short of cash. And while having lunch a while ago, I even asked my colleague Ate Razh why expenses increase as salary increases? I can't figure out why every time I get my salary, it just seems to slip my hand and after a few days, all I have left is my allowance for the remaining days until the next payday. Now, when unexpected expenses arise, I have no choice but to borrow money from my kind friends out there.

As much as possible, I want to avoid having debt because it's the main reason why I'm having a hard time managing my money. But well, it's inevitable for me because I have lots of expenses especially now that I'm renting a place which is way more expensive than the one I previously rent. Now, what I am going to do about this? Is it high time that I go for a debt management program?

From surfing the Internet, I learned that for those who have a number of debts, whether loans from various creditors or credit card debts, a debt management service can be of big help to become debt free. And when it comes to this kind of service, one name to rely on is No Debt Today. It’s a site that provides lots of information on how to manage your debt and extends free debt consolidation so you’ll be debt free today. Feel free to check out this site because I’m sure you will learn a lot about debt just like the way I did.

0 comments: