Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

HELP!!!

Last week, I received a phone call from my landlord saying that my contract in renting his place won't be extended anymore. It's not because I don't pay my rent on time, but because his daughter chose to study in the city and will be staying at the said house. He gave me until the last day of May to find a new place to rent, which was rather a short notice, but what can I do. So now, here I am, desperate to find a new place for me and Baby Gaby.


Hours after that phone call, I was so optimistic that I'll be able to find a place in no time. But now, after looking at 5 options, I realized that finding a place to rent is not easy at all; they were either too small or too big for us. Oh, and I forgot to mention the rate, I almost faint when I've learned how much the last option was, it was a hefty 8000Php. Think about that. It was way beyond my budget, and would be too impractical considering the fact that I can already use that amount for monthly house and lot amortization.

Now, I don't know where to start looking again. I'm getting frustrated, really. And a while ago, I couldn't help but feel down thinking that I'm alone in doing this search. Gaby's dad is still away, so there's no way I can't rely on him to do this for me, for us. I couldn't blame him though, because I know, he's working hard for Baby Gaby's future. But during times like this, I'd wish that he's here with us, or that he didn't make that wrong decision on which the supposedly resources that we can use to start having a house and lot are in the hands of other people.

So, what am I going to do now? I have less than 3 weeks left before the set date for us to leave the house. Suggestions, recommendations, anyone? I'm getting desperate, but I'm not losing hope that I'll find the right one on time - and when I say the right one, it should have two bedrooms, a space for a living room, dining, kitchen, little play area, toilet and bath, and a garage. Got any ideas where I can find one? Friends, help me on this please...please...please...


4 comments:

cecille said...

hey. try calling my dad. he's been searching for a house since december. he said all the houses he checked were too small for us. (aram mo man kami, charity baga!) maybe he can recommend one for you.

miss you, too. kisses to gab.

Phoebe said...

thanks chie. k, i'll call daddy in a while. tnx. tnx. take care always!

homar murillo said...

hi bhem, i dunno if ds will help. i've seen ds posted somewhere. it's about a rent-to-own house. maybe it's worth trying. the contact number is (052)435-36-58.

Phoebe said...

tnx homar...but i've already checked one house, and i seemed to like it. anyways, i'll still contact that one. tnx tnx again