Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

BAYANTEL CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!! Part I

Guess where I am right now? You wouldn't believe it, but YES, I'm inside an internet cafe near my place! As in me, Phoebe, inside a cafe, a big WHY??? I couldn't believe this myself! Imagine I just paid my recent bill for my Bayantel DSL connection, yet here I am right now, in a cafe which has a hotter atmosphere than in the office nor inside my house (so this simply means that it's so FREAKIN' HOT in here).

But anyway, the internet cafe is not the issue here. It's the super-disappointing-as-in-to-the-highest-level customer service of Bayantel. As in it TOTALLY SUCKS!!! Anyway, let me just continue this story tomorrow because the cafe is about to close now. See, I'm supposed to be inside my house doing this and chatting with Papa Ghie even until morning. But NOW!!! AAArrrgghhh...Got to go now.

To be continued...

0 comments: