Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 9, 2009

God is Good

In spite of the many times that I neglect to thank God for all His blessings, He never ceases to amaze me how Good He is. Yes, God is good! And once more, He has shown it to me. I've been feeling a little depressed lately, but just like what my friend said, I should not be crying over spilled milk, but instead do something more productive to divert my attention. And indeed, it's happening.

I've been doing more work than usual lately, and yes, blessings keep coming in! My ultrasound result the other day was okay, the kids are okay, and I am okay, so to speak. And just a while ago, an angel was sent to me by the name of Jon. I'm on a trial period beginning today, and hopefully will become a regular member in five days time. My friend and colleague, Maidz, will give me the orientation about the whole process in a while. (By the way, she's the one who introduced me to him by sending my blog link. Thanks a lot for the kind endorsement, Maidz! Treat will come later, once I become a regular :D)

I'm really excited about this new opportunity. It shows, I even blogged about it! *wink* And really, I thank God for the blessings. God is really good!

Image credit: www.oneyearbibleblog.com

4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

glad that you're okay now phoebs...

Chris said...

God is really good!

jHeLea said...

Yes, God is really good sis....I'm happy to hear you're doing okay now....Don't ever stop counting your blessings kasi it could help you smile in spite of hardships.....always remember hindi lang ikaw and may cross na pinapasan, lahat tayo....it's a matter of staying happy in spite of complications....Good luck sis...

Jac said...

Thank God that your ultrasound result was ok and reading your post reminds us that there are angles in us.Nice post mommy=)
Have a blessed weekend!