Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 13, 2009

Out with the Old, In with the New...Toddler Shoes

Beginning today, Baby Gab's going to say bye-bye to two of her pre-loved toddler shoes, her Nike sneakers and her KaBoosh shoesy.

I gave her the Nike sneakers as a gift for her 1st birthday last year. Since I bought her a size bigger, I thought it'll fit her until she turns 2. But I guess, I underestimated her size. See, it's only been 8months since I bought it and now it won't fit her. Same with the Kaboosh shoes. I also bought it to be used for her 1st birthday party. Now, it doesn't fit her as well.



Oh, babies really grow so fast these days! I have no choice now but to get Baby Gaby a new set of toddler shoes. But, I'm thinkin' about being a little practical this time. I'd say no more to branded and expensive toddler shoes, and yes to less expensive but still quality one.

0 comments: