Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 10, 2009

Mommy Moments - Pouting Face

mommy moments

Oh boy, it's almost 11:00pm now, but I'm still very much awake because I just finished my new "writing opportunity". But before I go to bed, I want to make this quick post as my entry for this week's Mommy Moments with the theme Pouting Face.

Actually, I wasn't able to find photos of Baby Gab with a pouting face. So, I hope these gloomy and crying faces will do.

(Pic was taken during her 4th month birthday. See how she cries! She looked very unhappy with that rainbow cake.)

(3-month old Baby Gab, not up for a pictorial that day!)

Anyway, before I end this, I have a confession to make. All this time I was thinking that the theme for today is Pouting Lips. So a couple of days back, I took pictures of Baby Gaby with her pouting lips using my Mac's photo booth. But after reading Mommy Tetcha's Mommy Moments post last night, I realized that it was Pouting Face and not Pouting Lips for this week's theme. Silly me! :D But anyway, I included the pics here to show you how my little girl pouts her lips.

(Come on Gab, you can do better than that!)

(There! Haha. See the lips!)

Until next Friday mommies. Good night!

8 comments:

anne said...

that is pretty poute hehehe

Chris said...

we can accept that pout! :D

Jacris said...

adorable baby!

admin said...

so cute pout
-mommyrache

Stacie said...

Awwww too cute!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

hahahahah cuton man ang saimong princesista hehehehe... well trained ni mommy..

ano kumusta ang bados, hope you are feeling fine.. kan bados ako very grumpy ako hehehe

marveling said...

Ini palan an bago kong blog phebs, hope u can visit and add it here.. add ta ka na duman check mo na lang okay..

Phoebe said...

@anne @chris @Jacris @Rache @stacie @chubskulit Thanks for the comment :)

@chubskulit uni baga, bados bados pa din..hehe..boy ang aki ko, may baby brother na si gab...nakusit mi man graray ni agom. bta sabi sako kung babae daw ulit, nxt yr paguli nia naman, gibo graray..aw maray bagang pagplano tamili ako ang makudos...

ika, kumusta na?