Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 17, 2009

Ugly Sweaters...Just Right for the Ugly Weather

For three consecutive days now, the weather has been very ugly, as in. Imagine, I came in the office this morning with my sandals dripping wet, and my jacket slightly wet too. Ugh! And my ordeal doesn't end there, now I'm shivering here at my desk because the air conditioning is way too cold. Brrrr. My jacket won't be much of help either because it's a little wet as well. So, what else can I do? I don't think I'll be able to stand the cold for 8 straight hours in here. Can anybody lend me another jacket please? Even Ugly Sweaters will do.

Oh, speaking of Ugly Sweaters, let me share a little info about this site that offers Ugly Christmas Sweaters and Mens Ugly Sweaters. You think I'm kidding? Nah! It's true. Ugly Sweaters is an online resource that offers a wide selection of the ugliest sweaters that you'll ever see. You might say, "Who would want ugly sweater this time of the year?" Well, there are a couple of people out there who want. And they just can't help but laugh once they wore them. They also make great unique gifts, so if you haven't found that gift for your humorous friend, why not give him/her one of these Ugly Sweaters.

Ugly Sweaters are just right for the ugly weather we’re experiencing now. And, with the added humor in them, perhaps our bad rainy day may turn out okay at the end of the day.

0 comments: