Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 24, 2009

Mommy Moments - First Steps

mommy moments

Hello everyone - mommies and non-mommies alike! It's Friday again, and so it's another series of Mommy Moments - this time featuring our little one's first steps. Anyway, here's my entry.

Both Daddy and I were not able to witness our Baby Gaby's first steps. Daddy was in South Korea while I was here in the metropolis, leaving the baby in between at my in-laws care together with the nanny. According to her Ate Rose, Gab started making her first steps as early as 9 months. She first did it by holding on to the bed's headboard. Then, when she's on the floor, she also held on to the bed's sides for assistance. I got to see her do that when I went home around August of 2008. I even took a video of her, unfortunately the video was among the files I lost when my MacBook was reformatted.

Anyway, even if Daddy and I were not able to see her first "real" steps, I'd like to share to you here her first steps with us, together as a complete family. These pictures were taken when Daddy came home last October of 2008(their first meeting), prior to her 1st birthday. See, there's a lot of firsts there LOL :D !

(Okay Gab, Ready...)

(Get set...)

(And go...)

(Got yah, Mommy!)

(Okay, with Daddy now! Move out of the walkalator you two!)

(Okay Dad, why don't we go and leave Mommy behind?)

I so love that last photo there. Daddy and Gab looked so sweet HHWW - holding hands while walking HAHA!

That's it for now! Want to see more of Mommy Moments? Click here.


9 comments:

Chris said...

i agree! the last pic so sweet! :D

thanks for joining us again this week!

JonaBQ said...

me too I like the last photo...so heartwarming.

mine's up too!

Chubskulit Rose said...

hahaha ang ganda ng istorya lol... saen baya sya digdi sa S.K. sis?

genejosh said...

he..he..cute yong 2nd pics..baby is trying hard to follow mommy...


Mine's here: Hyzyd's "Firsts"

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Tasty Exploration

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

she's having fun, sa mall kayo ano? hehehe

mine is up too!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

sa mall nga ba iyan or sa airport? panalo ang last pic!

Phoebe said...

@pinaymama @willa sa NAIA T3 po iyan mommy..Baby Gab's first flight going to our hometown s bicol..and first time naming travel together as family kasi kauuwi lang ni hubby dyan.

Cecile said...

i, too love the last one, vert sweet :-); thanks for sharing as well as the visit!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

wow ang aga nya pala naglakad.. advance sya. My lil girl is already 9 months, lately lang sya nakakatayo pero with support pa lang.. How7s your pregnancy? well, lapit na...