Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 27, 2009

Still As Busy As a Bee

It's already Monday, second rest day for me, but not true to its word, funny that I'm still as busy as a bee even as of this moment. I have a deadline to beat by evening, a 5-year old kid with a 38.3degrees fever to look after, and a 1 1/2yr old toddler to bear with when her tantrums attack. Sometimes I would wish that I have superpowers to do all these without feeling tired and stressed out. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I have a 27-week baby inside me taking all these stress and fatigue with me.

Really it's difficult to be a multi-tasking mom. But I know that I should not be complaining because I'm still way luckier than the others. I should feel lucky that I have a full-time work to provide me with the permanent income, a freelance job to help me earn extra income on the side, two little girls that make me complete, and a baby on the way who will fulfill my dreams of having a man to look after me when I grow old.

I'm really a one lucky woman out here. So, even if I am still as busy as a bee, I won't complain any further. After all, these too shall pass - the deadline in particular. And speaking of deadline, I'd better go back to my article writing before the writer's block hits me again. Ciao!

Image credit: www.abc-ca.org

7 comments:

Rossel said...

in fact we have super powers coz we can do all these tasks that I am sure dads can't.lol!

thanks for dropping by. followed and added this site on my blog roll.

Chubskulit Rose said...

sige lang sis, basta may buhya sige sana...

nag bicol express ako, gusto mo lol..

Phoebe said...

@rossel tnx s comment..u bet, di to kaya ng hubby natin..hehe.

@chubskulit wow, makaibog man..miss n miss ko n bicol express huhuhu..last time ko nakakaon kaiyan kang february, kang ngluto si ermana ni agom.

Big M blog said...

Hi,

I appriciate the skills of your blog writing and the time sharing with us.
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Beth said...

you're doing great, Phoebe!

I admire you for being a multi-tasking mom, mahirap yan and super ingat ka dpat sa health mo.

take care of yourself palagi and rest if you must. me sakit din daughter ko ngayon e, 39.8 deg ung fever niya. pero sana gumaling na. me tinatake na siyang medicine.

ingat lagi! I always love visiting you here! :)

Becki said...

Whew - hope you can make that deadline and get some rest!

BTW - there's an award for you on my blog :)

jHeLea said...

that's the spirit sis.....be positive always....