Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 10, 2009

Spreading the Love

Mommy Mel of Adrienne Dannielle blog gave me this award. Mommy Mel is also an expectant mom like me, and Adrienne Dannielle is the name of her baby #2. Ever since I come across her blogs, I find myself keep coming back to read her updates and leave comments from time to time. So, to you Mommy Mel, thanks a bunch for this award!

Rules:
1. Copy the badge and put it on your blog.
2. Link back the person who passed you this award.
3. Spread the love to at least 10 or more blogger.

Let me start spreading this love award to others. So, to those who are on my blog lists, feel free to grab it because I'm passing it to you guys. You all deserve some lovin'.

A simple smile and love could brighten one's day ! Indeed!

2 comments:

Grampy said...

Very nice award. Also a very nice sentiment.

Unknown said...

Thanks Phoebs !!!

Take care & GOD Bless !